What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May nepenthes gallery!

Hey guys here's some Nepenthes photo shots i just took today. Please let me know what eveyone thinks, thank you.

-DREW MCCLAIN-

MAY NEPENTHES GALLERY

Very nice.

Of course I love the hamata.

Drew, sweet pics! What is that lowii looking one? Looks a little too elongated to be lowii, but then I could be wrong....At any rate, it's awesome. Love the color and shape.

Killer plants!
biggrin.gif

Schloay- I think that's his N. briggasiani (sp?) var. 'Peter D'amato' he told me he bought one for $200
smile_k_ani_32.gif

nice pics!

It is. It says so in the properties of the picture.
smile_n_32.gif

Nice villosa by the way, i didn't know you had twins.
smile_m_32.gif

Nice everything!

BTW, is N. Briggsiana v. Peter D a female or a male? Does anyone know?

We should post stuff like this. My N. Gentle just bloomed and so far it looks male, so everyone's clone should be a male.

Miranda is a male and Coccinea is a male. Ventrata looks like a male as well. Don't think we could populate the planet with all these males!

MM

NIce teeth Drew! Great looking hamata, You keeping villosa in the freezer yet? I could be mistaken, but I think Last time I was at Peter's his plant had swelling seed pods on it. So that would make it a female.

i have a ventrata thats labeled that it is a female, hasnt flowered for me so im not sure. could the hybrid have been re-done by someone and they just named it x Ventrata also?

Very nice
smile.gif

Bye for now Julian

Back