What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well the Neps in the bog have settled down. Sorry no picts yet.
After loseing some leaves the only plants that kept gorwing rapidly with one 1 or 2 leaves lost were N. ventracosa 'red', N. vieillaridi hybrid?(still imm. up for debate), N. alata 'highland striped form'
My N. 'Holland Hybrid' will be getting a new pitcher soon. I hope the normal N. alata will also. The new additions are doing well. Including the transplant fo a few days ago bical and ventracosa. Yes this is sort of intermediate but all teh plants seem fine. So I have a mix of highland and lowland. I am now throughly confused by what I should have. Spring and Fall are highland favoring and summer lowland. Winter favors no one.
The plants with pitchers are doing much better then the ones without. So the bugs must have something really great in them since the unpitchered plants have only produced one leaf per growth point but the pitchered have produced a few and most another pitcher or atleast are growing another.

sounds good.

But stop giving updates with out pictures. It just doesn't work
biggrin.gif

Nalatapink.jpg

Not
smile_n_32.gif
I wish. This was at ABG last time I was there.

Trequm,

Nice! Do you have the bog garden indoors or out?

C

Back