Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first nep gallery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent! I especially like the truncata. What kind of conditions do you grow them in?

-Ben

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    opps I forgot to label that one. Its a hybrid.... N. reinwardtiana x macrovulgaris. Its still a baby so it I hope it looks even better when its older. But I'm not really sure because I haven't seen what either of the parents look like.

As for my growing conditions, I grow them outside in my back yard under 50% shade cloth. I live in the tropics so its really easy to take care of. Its always 60% or more humidity here. Yucky to live in, but wonderful to grow plants in. I'm glad too because I wouldn't be able to afford to grow them in tanks or anything. And that would be just too sad if I couldn't grow my nepenthes.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]TF needs photocontests with prizes....
    yeah that would be cool. Then we could see some really nice photography of CPs coming out of the wood works.

Thank you guys for all the compliments! Maybe someday I'll get around to scanning the ones I did with the good camera in my mini studio.
    ~Michelle (AKA Geva or Jennifer)

Grow/Trade List

Picture Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AHH i hate spider's Ahaha nice plants.
    http://www.geocities.com/southerntropicals

As the sun shine's through the clouds above the table top mountains,nothing more can be seen then a beautiful landscape of glowing Heliamphora's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice collection. I like the N. miranda. Difficult to get Nepenthes (and all other CPs) in Hawaii, even though a lot of them grow easily outdoors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it is really hard to get any CPs here. I'm hoping that since CPs, expecially nepenthes have been catching on here, that the plant stores will start to carry them. Right now there's only one store to get them from and occasionally Starmarket & Ace will have them. But other than that, there's none. I've never seen anything but VFTs some neps and a few Sarracenias for sale.

Thank goodness for the internet!
    ~Michelle (AKA Geva or Jennifer)

Grow/Trade List

Picture Thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12