What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. 'miranda'

If the conditions are too much differerent some species and hybrids will drop there pitchers (so I have found). I think miranda should be okay though

Scott, the day my grandparents let me order off the Internet is the day the term "Freedom Fries" becomes widely accepted.

You know that fries will never have freedom. when given the coice of liberty or death they always chose death (by being eaten of course).

¬_¬

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ June 07 2005,4:39)]your correct, but miranda is like a fancy ventrata, basically.

it's practically bomb-proof.
I sure hope so... I just received a cutting of each of those two!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ June 09 2005,3:08)]Scott, the day my grandparents let me order off the Internet is the day the term "Freedom Fries" becomes widely accepted.
I've seen them @ wal-mart, lowes/ H.D. type stores. Just look around.
smile.gif

I doubt I would want to eat Freedom Fries from Lowes or home depot. And wal mart stocking freedom fries?

*dies laughing*

roflol
my brain has officially shut down!
laugh.gif

I totally quoted the wrong thing. I meant to say the hanging saucers....

I don't think you can buy grandparents at Home Depot either.
smile.gif

Though I imagine if you're sneaky, you could snatch one of them out of the lawn furniture dept when their children aren't looking.

I already have two that drive me totally insane, why in the hell would I want more?!

Back