What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple of snaps

Firstly my Mixta x  Maxima
mixy.jpg

My Burbidgea pitcher resting on a 3 inch pot
burb.jpg
Tentaculata
tent.jpg

my monster Sibuyanensis
sibby.jpg

Bye for now  Julian

Nice pics! Great Mixta x maxima! And your sib is a lot bigger than mine! LOL!

Capslock

Nice growing, Julian.
Do you know the source of the Mixta x maxima? If the hybrid is labeled correctly (female is listed first in a cross), then someone has a female Mixta, and it is rumored that Kew has a female Mixta.

Very nice Sir! I like the hybrid too, but look at your Burbidgea! It's pretty big. Must be the natural sunlight. I have the same spotted tentac as well...real easy.
Thanks for sharing,
Robin  
smile.gif

I have Mixta from Kew and its a male. Also seeking a female Mixta myself!!!

I really like your plant. Looks like it has nice compact foliage too! Mine is very large.

MM

I promise to take some pics when I get a new digital camera. I have used my girlfriend's camera and its very hard to use. BTW, how do I post pics on this site anyway?

Chesara very nice Nepenthes. Do you have any pics of you're green house i would love to see your set-up
smile.gif

Nice chesara, I like your burbigdeae. Is it squishing something in that pot or is that just a moss ottoman?
RainforestGuy, in the row of buttons above the text box for posting, there's one labeled 'Image.' Click that one and a little Javascript window will pop up and prompt you for the URL of an image, and then generate the tags for Ikonboard. Alternately, you can just do and [\IMG] with the URL in between (and no spaces.)
~Joe

Back