What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ventrata

I have had my N.ventrata outside in my backyard for about a month and a half now. It is growing great besides the fact that it has not produced a single pitcher since I received it. It gets about 2 hours of direct sun daily and gets bright indirect sun the rest of the day. It is potted in a 2:1 peat perlite mix and is kept just damp and is not standing in water. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated in getting this plant to pitcher.

BTW- Humidity is above 40% all summer long here with highs in the low to mid 90s and lows in the mid to upper 70s. Thanks in advance for any help.

Dewy.

It can just me acclamatizing..I dont really know..what do you water it with?

I have found that it seems to take neps 2 to 3 months to settle into a new location and start pitchering.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TyFone @ July 03 2005,2:19)]It can just me acclamatizing..I dont really know..what do you water it with?
Rain water.

Ok then its just acclamatizing i think..

Back