What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple pics of

schloaty

Staff member
Thought these pics came out nice:
FS1.jpg

FS2.jpg

N. fusca (I beleive Sarawak form....it came as a faizilliana).  Note the nice, overly long lid.

Next, spectabalis x spathulata (or the other way around):
SS1.jpg
 This pitcher just openned about a week or so ago, and this one is older:
ss2.jpg

Note how the peristome darkened with age.

Very nice
biggrin.gif

I really like the young N.Spectabalis x spathulata more then the old one..But they are good looking all of them
biggrin.gif

Hi David
Very nice,yes the first one is Fusca "sarawak" as i have the very same plant,do you find that it takes a while th form its pitchers??
Bye for now Julian

Some nice Neps schloaty.
Nice to see how the fusca develops, mine is still small. Great lid!
smile_n_32.gif

cheers

bill

The Sarawak N. fusca are very dramatic and will get quite large. They all look very happy!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Very nice,yes the first one is Fusca "sarawak" as i have the very same plant,do you find that it takes a while th form its pitchers??
I don't think it takes all THAT long to form pitchers. That said, it's no speed demon, but rather plugs away at a stately pace. The pitchers do tend to last quite a long time, though, even outside on the deck.

Those are definately coming along nicely.
smile.gif
Keep up the good work man.

Nice pics! I gotta get a fusca someday. Like the hybrid, too. It seems all hybrids with spectabilis have nice peristomes.

Capslock

Back