What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes  toyoshimae

Here are a couple of pictures of N. toyoshimae which is a cross between truncata and thorelii about which I have not seen much written. It grows nicely in lowland conditions as would be expected.

Below are a trap and the whole plant.

toyotrap.jpg

toyoplant.jpg

Bob H

Looks nice...and it should be a great plant if it has thoreliis long live pitchers and truncatas big ones
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes gracilis @ July 31 2005,4:00)]Pizza boxes!
Ditto...I see the same as Dustin, lol.

Cheers,

Joe

Yes boxes for me to
smile_h_32.gif

Bye for now julian

Haha! Right click on the pizza boxes and go to propertis or something...then paste the link..and go there... :p

Sorry to everyone.
The pictures are fine on the computer from which I posted them, but do not seem to work elsewhere.
I will get a different host for the pictures and try again unless someone else has a better idea.

Bob H

They load from your computer once you have the image file stored in your webrowsers cache file.

You can do as Tyfone suggested, or post them as links to the photos, or get another photo hosting site that lets remote loading of images.

Tony

They should work now. Apologies for the mistake.

A classic Japanese hybrid from the 1930s. Thanks for sharing!

Boy was I lost! Everyone was talking about pizza boxes and I was seeing nep pitchers.
confused.gif
I thought "there must be some quality to these pitchers I'm just not seeing..." lol

Nice plant and pitchers.
smile.gif

Ahh i see them now and there very nice,leaves dont have the truncated look of Truncata more Thorelii in this cross.
Bye for now julian

Nice healthy -looking plant!

Cheers,

Joe

Boy hybrids in different crosses (N. thorelli x truncata and N. truncata x thorelli) sure do look different!

EP has named their thorelii x truncata as Red Dragon.
I'll try and post a pic and not a Pizza box

M

Back