Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some new things

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trent, I really like your pic of the N. truncata x densiflora. I have a pic of it in full sunlight outdoors in summer. Its been especially warm this summer and its doing quite well, with three new leaves coming out at once.

But I really like your clone of that hybrid with sleeker colored pitchers.

Michael
    Morticia:\"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc, 'We would gladly feast on those who try to subdue us.' Not just pretty words. but words to live by!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I almost forgot N. lowii x ventricosa. I have been starting to get intermediate pitchers which seem to be upper on one leaf, then lower on the next. I am speaking about the tendrl which has gotten curled around a host or just curly-Q with tendril on the side, or behind opening of pitcher. it can't seem to make up its mind. but th pitchers are becoming more hour-glass shaped with each succession of new pitchers. here is my most current pitcher.

I have noticed this plant is prodcing more pitchers than ever before. Like a new leaf every three weeks!

Michael
    Morticia:\"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc, 'We would gladly feast on those who try to subdue us.' Not just pretty words. but words to live by!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great pictures guys! keep em coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a photo of N. ventricosa x pectinata which is showing good color. Although still a small plant, it is producing lots of pitchers.

Michael

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow
    Some great stuff there,keep them coming [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Bye for now Julian

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123