What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats this?

• Thread starter fc3srx713b
  • Start date
834N_sp_3_1_-med.jpg

834N_sp_2_1_-med.jpg

834N_sp_1_1_.jpg

Could either be a N x mixta or a N x mixta x ?

Isnt mixta a little thicker?
I mean that that plant is more elongated

I think Maxima is in there somewhere but its to long for Mixta, my Mixta x Maxima looks nothing like that.I think its going to be a plant we shall label N x Heinz 57.
Bye for now Julian
smile_m_32.gif

here is another pic of the pitchers it makes
849N_x_6_1_.jpg

849N_x_4_1_.jpg

heres another pitcher thats more red
849N_x_7_1_.jpg

i think this sorta looks like N. X dyeriana to me anyone may agree a little? post pic to compare!

not a very good comparison, thats an upper!  
confused.gif

thanks, didnt wanna sound harsh but you know.....upper pitcher. just frustrated to find out what it is. the first pic is one of its best pitchers when i got it. then every pitcher its made came out deformed! the last picture i posted is one of its best yet! i hope to see improvement in the near future

I guess .... a Nepenthes?

You cannot always determine the hybrid origins of your plant. Just enjoy it, do not mislabel it!

yeah this is my second largest plant that i obtained @ 18"+ when i first got it, ofcourse now its bigger.  i traded off a ventricosa red that was about 5" in diameter for it.  at that time i was reluctant to try hybrids so this and srduggins was the ley to try them.  now i have another, spectabilis x veitchii.

Ok..no Problem but the second links was not on uppers.
I hope you can find out what it is. Send some pics on the all the parts of the plants and maybe The experts can figure it out.
I do think it has fusca. And I will stand on that untill I have been overproved :p

FINALLY!!
A DECENT PIC OF AN ALMOST PERFECT PITCHER OF THIS HYBRID!!

849N_x_8_1_.jpg

there was an accident to the other pitcher in the backround....
849N_x_9_1_.jpg

and more pics of some of the parts of the plant...

849N_x_11_1_.jpg

849N_x_10_1_.jpg

Thats a beautiful plant fc3srx713b.
smile.gif

Definitely not Dyeriana. Does look like a 'Gentle'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (*Barracuda_45* @ Nov. 02 2005,10:32)]Thats a beautiful plant fc3srx713b.
smile.gif
thanks 'cuda! this is a large plant too and i am thankful. i just wanna give it a name...

could you post a pic of a 'gentle' trent?

Back