What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats this?

• Thread starter fc3srx713b
  • Start date
Jimmie's pic is fairly typical. We recently posted a pic of one on another forum dedicated to Nep growers living in tropical zones: pitcherplants.proboards34.com. Go to the Nepenthes section, look on the second page for a thread called bicalcarata, and we posted some pics that includes an intermediate bical pitcher next to a N. 'Gentle' pitcher. You can also see the leaves clearly.

Sorry we can't post the pic now, but I'm at the office. We still have no electricity back at the ranch, thanks to Wilma.

Trent did you remember my name or just checked into my profile?

I just have to say that your bicals are really really nice!
I just love em!
I wish I had that space then I would also grow it!

I remember you! Sorry if i used your real name. I should have used your Terraforums moniker.
Glad you enjoy the pics. We would love to be able to ship outside the USA, but USDA phyto certs start at one hundred bucks!

hey No Problem! I dont think there is any stalkers in here anyway :p And defenatly not in from Sweden :p

Yeah thats a shame :p

Hey, your pictures are all in focus. Did you get a new camera? nice looking plant, I think it is a N. noid. The two hybrids I got from you are about to open their first pitchers, so I'll be posting some pics of my own, looking for a name, or possible parents, so I know where to grow it.

Here's a pic of N. 'Gentle' with a bical
N.%20bical%20wGentle%2010-23-05.JPG

Could it be N. Miranda?

That bical looks like it's trying to put the moves on gentle.....

smile_n_32.gif

Can a mod please move this unruly post to the restricted section
biggrin.gif

Zac

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Nov. 06 2005,12:41)]That bical looks like it's trying to put the moves on gentle.....
smile_n_32.gif
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Can a mod please move this unruly post to the restricted section

Zac

hey i was just quoting The Griffin

im calling you out steve! post thoes pics that you took of the ones that may look like the one i have...

I did, they are in the plant ID section here:

2 Neps to ID

It is unknown Nep #1, it is getting a little more red in the peristome, but not as dark as yours.

Back