What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you drink the fluid 4rm newly opend pitcher?

• Thread starter fc3srx713b
  • Start date
Yeah it's used as a sterile eye wash in Indonesia and Borneo.
I have trid it from lots of different Neps and the flavour actually changes depending on the species.
Singalana and eustachya fluid is thin and watery and doesn't have much taste, rafflesiana (at least in Brunei) tastes like cr@p, it's much thicker and has a very herbally taste which I didnt like.
Jacquelineae takes forever to come out of the pitcher and it feels like you're swallowing a raw oyster or a slug.

Cheers, Troy.

Gross never been able to stomich a raw oyster yet. And don't even thing about a slug. LOL
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ Sep. 20 2005,8:17)]Gross never been able to stomich a raw oyster yet.  And don't even thing about a slug.  LOL
smile_n_32.gif
well i have tried raw oysters with lemon, chile tapatio, and salt and it does help out to drink a beer after!
smile_m_32.gif
  i think this was when i was about 12 years old and dont worry, i only took a drink enough to take the taste of the oyster away!  slug?! well not on my menu.....yet
smile_n_32.gif

Actually escargo is quite delicious :p yum I do admit when I firt tried it I wasnt too excited... to me oysters are *eh* no big thing

:p

-Jc

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]well i have tried raw oysters with lemon, chile tapatio, and salt and it does help out to drink a beer after!

* scratches his head * I'm trying to think of something that DOESN'T taste better when you drink a beer afterward
smile_n_32.gif
?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fatboy @ Sep. 20 2005,9:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]well i have tried raw oysters with lemon, chile tapatio, and salt and it does help out to drink a beer after!

* scratches his head * I'm trying to think of something that DOESN'T taste better when you drink a beer afterward
smile_n_32.gif
?
lol!

If you're wearing Depends and don't have nothing to do for the rest of the day (and IF it is used as a laxative) bottoms up!

If you dislike raw oysters especially shooters cause you'll get stomach flu or the runs afterwards (BTW Depends just in case) pass on that one.

If you haven't drank coconut water before, its very rich and for the untrained stomach (you'd wish you had depends on if you didn't) it works better than any laxative. I see tourists here all the time drinking coconut water from straws from a freshly picked coconut and after they start enjoying it and letting it settle in, its like a scene from "White Chicks" where one was lactose intolerant and when you gotta go YOU GOTTA GOOOOOOOO!

And some say it tastes like, uhm, ahhh, mhmh, let's just call it #1 for now. Pass that!

Does it really matter what it tastes like?

if you do try, might as well disprove that #1 tastes like Kool Aid,...lemon flavor!

URGHHHHHHHHHH Barfffffffffff blahhhhhhhhhhh! burp.

Laters all!

Michael

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fatboy @ Sep. 20 2005,12:39)]* scratches his head * I'm trying to think of something that DOESN'T taste better when you drink a beer afterward
smile_n_32.gif
?
Hey, Mountain Dew works for me! Um... aside from the sheer experience and being able to talk about afterward, why would anyone want to drink pitcher juice?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RainforestGuy @ Sep. 21 2005,1:47)]If you're wearing Depends and don't have nothing to do for the rest of the day (and IF it is used as a laxative) bottoms up!

If you dislike raw oysters especially shooters cause you'll get stomach flu or the runs afterwards (BTW Depends just in case) pass on that one.

If you haven't drank coconut water before, its very rich and for the untrained stomach (you'd wish you had depends on if you didn't) it works better than any laxative.  I see tourists here all the time drinking coconut water from straws from a freshly picked coconut and after they start enjoying it and letting it settle in, its like a scene from "White Chicks" where one was lactose intolerant and when you gotta go YOU GOTTA GOOOOOOOO!

And some say it tastes like, uhm, ahhh, mhmh,  let's just call it #1 for now.  Pass that!

Does it really matter what it tastes like?  

if you do try, might as well disprove that #1 tastes like Kool Aid,...lemon flavor!

URGHHHHHHHHHH  Barfffffffffff blahhhhhhhhhhh!  burp.

Laters all!

Michael
lol thats so funny......#1......ha!
have u tried it? funny u mention the kool aid lemon flavor lol
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Sep. 21 2005,8:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fatboy @ Sep. 20 2005,12:39)]* scratches his head * I'm trying to think of something that DOESN'T taste better when you drink a beer afterward
smile_n_32.gif
?
Hey, Mountain Dew works for me! Um... aside from the sheer experience and being able to talk about afterward, why would anyone want to drink pitcher juice?
i think to try to get a buzz or a high
smile_n_32.gif

Back