What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New nep on the way........

i just got the tracking number for my N. aristolochioides. its a rooted cutting of a seed grown plant so it should be a bit different from most of the TC ones out there. im told its a male so maybe ill have to cross it with my striped veichii sometime down the road. now if i can just get a hamata rounded up before winter ill be set.

Nice move, we are all eagerly awaiting seed from that cross. Good luck on the hamata. Those are both on my list and I think I have a line on a little hamata.

well, im on one vendors waiting list for hamata and i have a line on a cutting that i have been told i saved for me but the grower wants to make sure it roots before trading. neither is a sure thing but at this point but its the best ive been able to come up with over the summer. i should have picked up the lil over priced one i saw at Orchids Limited last summer
smile_n_32.gif

$6.45 i believe it cost me for shipping and insurance on a cutting to trade for it
smile_m_32.gif

yeah, i traded a rooted cutting from my striped highland N. veitchii for it. that cutting i purchased last year was one of my best investments in a long time.

Seems like a fair trade...well done!

Cheers,

Joe

I couldn't decide which of those two plants I want more, so good trade by both sides!

it arrived this morning, cute lil bugger. no decent pitchers on it though but ill post a pic as soon as i get a good one.

Back