User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wild aquatic utric

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 days ago, I was swimming at a lake and I saw some flowers on stalks sticking on top of the water. I checked the plant and it was an utric. The flower is yellow. Does anyone have any idea what utric is this and does anyone know how to progate utrics?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that was weird was tring to reply to your other topic and I ended up here....

Anywho, there are alot of Aquatics with yellow flowers.

Oh and also let me add, you B*****d, 3 days ago I was driving my car on a lake.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.plantarara.com/carnivo....ria.htm
    You can try to look at some of the pics at that sight, and see if looks like any of those.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's so complicated, most of the flowers look alike.

Edit: From looking at the pics again. The flowers like U.aurea, intermedia, and dimorphantha. I'm going to check again pretty soon, so I can describe it better.