What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Jimmmmmmmmmm!

b157e394.jpg

and ive been ignoring the lil bugger...........
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

you want a division of my clone this spring? see if that helps yah?

Niiiiiiiiice! U. sandersonii is my favorite utric flower. I'm trying to nurse mine back into existance after demossing their pot and discovering a couple of small earthworms in there to boot. If it ain't one thing it's another
smile_h_32.gif

Don't really look like U. sandersonii to me, the ears are to fat.

its sandersonii "blue" also known as "Jim's Headache"
smile_n_32.gif

Thaught "Jim's Headache" was U. tricolor..

no thats "Everyones Headache"
smile_n_32.gif
sandersonii "blue" is Jims nemesis they just dont get along, do yah Jim?

LOL! Well, maybe the Buffalo air will be better for me than that of Reading, PA! Nice flowers, Sheridan!

Jim,

You have to do a hula dance in front of the plant every night and chant, "Ooga, booga".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Brian_W @ Feb. 10 2006,1:30)]Jim,

You have to do a hula dance in front of the plant every night and chant, "Ooga, booga".
Yeah, I read that somewhere!
smile_m_32.gif
Maybe I can get one of our Hawaiians to do the hula dance? Antome see Tropics or Divaskid around?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Feb. 11 2006,8:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Brian_W @ Feb. 10 2006,1:30)]Jim,

Yeah, I read that somewhere!  
smile_m_32.gif
Maybe I can get one of our Hawaiians to do the hula dance?
Getting someone else to do it just wont work. Your plant needs to know you love it and expects you to do it every evening and if you have time, it will have a greater effect if you do it in the mornings as well.

Back