Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: aldrovanda

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glider14:
    For some time i have been watching this forum and watching your replies.
    Do you/have you ever grown Aldrovanda? NO!.
    So then you can you appreciate just how hard it is to set up an Aldrovanda tank and try to keep the plant alive? NO!.
    Aldrovanda vesiculosa is quite a hard species to grow, giving 2nd hand advice thats usually wrong really ticks people off! especially when it could kill the plant.

So in conclusion please only give advice on your experiances of plants you grow and not something you herd that might be half true.
    This isn't a personal attack against you so don't think that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No not aquaticly, but as a rotting substrate in order to produce extra co2 for the plants.
    Mens Et Manus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TIG @ June 23 2006,5:46)]Glider14:
    Do you/have you ever grown Aldrovanda? NO!.
    So then you can you appreciate just how hard it is to set up an Aldrovanda tank and try to keep the plant alive? NO!.
    Aldrovanda vesiculosa is quite a hard species to grow, giving 2nd hand advice thats usually wrong really ticks people off! especially when it could kill the plant.

So in conclusion please only give advice on your experiances of plants you grow and not something you herd that might be half true.
    This isn't a personal attack against you so don't think that.
    ECXUSE ME?!?!?!?! what are you talking about? are you stalking me or somthing? im a newbie at CPs i admit so therefore i give newbie advice(advice that newbies can possibly understand). im not trying to give wrong advice! before i answer any questions i always first research the question so i dont give wrong information. I KNOW ALDROVANA IS DIFFICULT!! that why i dont grow it. its just like N. Rajah or N. Lowii. there is no way i could possibly provide the conditiond foe them....im only 15!!! listen...i know aldrovanda needs above normal CO2 in the water so you either have to use a CO2 bubbler(what ever its called) or somthing to decompose at the bottom of the tank. LFS put at the bottom will slowly decompose there fore making CO2. SCIENCE!!! shew...not that that is off my chest please PM me with any wrong info i have given with in the past couple of weeks that other growers havent corrected me on. ill be sure to correct this info. does that make you any happier? good.

Alex

BTW i would like to called alex not glider14. i do have a name.
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting all agressive will just make you look more foolish.
    All i was saying in plain simple form was that no one likes a know it all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it does kinda sound like youre being stalked...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hes getting more and more rude by the day... . from the PM you sent me TIG it sounds like your the one who knows everything! bring it. show off your knowledge to the members of TF. im sure we can all learn somthing from you

EDIT: take a look at this
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Glider14:
    how could he when he registered the day he posted that? think about it

Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    umm you have a stalker

Edit: and TIG whats your experiance? How to be a troll? why would you jon a forum to complain about one of the members? If you think alex has incorrect info site your source and prove it untill then its your opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    , ok Let the Noob have is little fit, and Just put up with it, no point in lashing back at him that just makes things worse guys!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast