What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snail with Utrics

• Thread starter Victoria
  • Start date
I found this guy crawling on top of my utrics....is it good or bad? All my CPs are kept inside (not sure if that info will help or not)

DSCN2708.jpg

DSCN2709.jpg

Victoria

Since no one has replied yet, I'll take a shot at this.

Any unknown snails I think you should remove, they do no good (except maybe eat algae), and if you're lucky, they'll do no bad. I know some snails won't eat your plants but if you can't identify them then it's just the safest route to put him somewhere safe that's away from your plants.

Actually, I took a bit of water from my pond and so snails got in with my aquatic utrics. They have not hurt my utrics at all. But I killed them anyways...

Kill,
Kill,
Kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faster Victoria! Kill! Kill!

You're lucky, at least you don't have mushrooms growing in your Utric lol...

...you should get a worm and make them race lol...

No worries guys, that little guy found himself in the trash right after he got his picture taken!!!

BUT, speaking of worms......we just got back from wormin, nothin beats going out and catching your own worms for fishing!!

Victoria

Awww you don't have to kill them. :/

Unless you're playing Maple Story.

Faster Victoria! Kill! Kill!

Awesome reference!!!
Feel for me, I dated a woman once with an uncanny resemblence to Varla.... minus the Porsche

I found similar snails to be beneficial to my ultrics. Once they started crawling out and towards the Neps, they were eradicated!

Back