What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. bifida??? ID Please

U. bifida???

I got this Utricularia from eastern part of Thailand. It has been identified as U. bifida. Is it the right ID? It grows together with U. delphinioides.

DSC09272.jpg

DSC09275.jpg

Could you get a clear shot of the leaves? a lot of us may look at the flowers and say, ah, that's just U. subulata or any other yellow flowering plant.

It doesn't have the same shape as subulata...

Please do get us some clear pics of the leaves.

It is not U. bifida but I cannot tell you any more than that. Unfortunately you will not likely get an ID here as there are no Utricularia experts. I would suggest you try the CPUK forum as there are a couple of growers who will know exactly what it is- one has visited that part of the world recently specifically to study Utricularia.

It is not U. bifida but I cannot tell you any more than that. Unfortunately you will not likely get an ID here as there are no Utricularia experts. I would suggest you try the CPUK forum as there are a couple of growers who will know exactly what it is- one has visited that part of the world recently specifically to study Utricularia.

Seandew,

Many thanks.

Back