What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

alpina seedling

IIRC this seedling is getting close to 3 years old......what has me excited is that bout 6 months ago you could have mistook it for livida, its been growing by leaps and bounds.....the seed originated from 'Pitter Moon'
IMG_1064.jpg

Nice job.

It sure is tricky to keep macro utric seedlings alive for some reason... I only have 1 or 2 humboldtiis left from that seed giveaway last year. I also only have a few alpinas from the alpina seed giveaway.

That's exciting. Great job.

xvart.

nice job rattler. my alpina seedlings are uber small lol.

Kris....this one was tiny for just over 2 years.......its only started gaining size since late last fall.......

... and people said I was patient for growing D. schizandra. Wow! Not even close...

Great job. :hail:

Nice Rattler! Mine started picking up about a month or two ago. It was odd, after months of not really doing anything, then it triples in size.

This is how mine looks today:
IMG_1605a.jpg

Was this one from the same batch of seed?

... and people said I was patient for growing D. schizandra. Wow! Not even close...

Great job. :hail:

This group will teach you patience but true patience come from the tuberous Drosera. Waiting 5 years for seed germination is a real education LOL

Back