What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I gots a longifolia flower! :-D

hooray! after neglecting this plant and not really caring about it that much, it decides to flower for me!

033.JPG

it's very big and beautiful!!

neglected kids are the ones that are usually the most promising..

Great job!

thanks Jim!

Wow!! Congrats Devon! Considering that that's rather tricky to get to flower, I'd say you've done a great job! Thanks for sharing!

I gotta upload pictures from the camera: I have a flower forming, too!

Sweeeet! Good growing Devon! Maybe mine'll flower eventually, after having it 6 months :p Good quality pic too.

What are you guys doing right that I can't get mine to flower?

Wow!! Congrats Devon! Considering that that's rather tricky to get to flower, I'd say you've done a great job! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Matei!

I gotta upload pictures from the camera: I have a flower forming, too!

oh cool! congrats!

Sweeeet! Good growing Devon! Maybe mine'll flower eventually, after having it 6 months :p Good quality pic too.

thanks Steven! I hope yours flowers too!
What are you guys doing right that I can't get mine to flower?

well I had mine in a warm terrarium with good humidity, and the media is spagnum moss (dead) and it was sitting in water. good luck!

I had that setup... I thought it needs a cold period as well.

maybe I was getting a small cold period, because of winter. honestly I don't know why it's flowering, the plants doesn't even lok very healthy. lol

I've always loved longifolia flowers. :>

maybe I was getting a small cold period, because of winter. honestly I don't know why it's flowering, the plants doesn't even lok very healthy. lol
From the blurry view of the leaves in the 1st pic - they look ok....can you get a foliage pic?

Beautiful flower! The macro utrics are gorgeous - thanks for sharing.

I've always loved longifolia flowers. :>

teehee, they're awsome.

From the blurry view of the leaves in the 1st pic - they look ok....can you get a foliage pic?

Beautiful flower! The macro utrics are gorgeous - thanks for sharing.

Thankyou very much. :-O I'll get one for you tomorrow if hat's ok. :)

016.JPG

020.JPG

done. :D sorry for the blurryish pics.

Back