When I started this I had different plans that the Utric. did. I wanted it to grow up the driftwood but there were a few problems, like I could not get the driftwood to stay wet enough and the Utric. liked the ADA aquasoil too much to leave it.
The original portion size was 2-3 pieces approx 1/4-1/2" long. This thing is growing like crazy in there, the original division plant is maybe growing at 5% the rate in the usually peat/sand mix.
I have tried about 5 different types of Utric's in ADA aquasoil and the only one that is not showing faster growth is U. sandersonii...and it died....Now I have mats of U. sandersonii so its not the conditions is just does not like the medium or needs a different transpant method.
And one of the 2 flowers. Still one of the nicer flowers out there in my opinion.