What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

reniformis stretching it's feet

reniformis.jpg

:water:

just wait for the day when it fastens itself to the shelf. just wait.... lol.

I think its going for the floor!

yeah, totally possible....new field of biology: plant behavior....
doesnt it do that in the wild, spreading into puddles or heliamphora pitchers?

You got some weeds hanging out with your nice moss there, dude :p

/wouldn't trade my U.nelumbi for the world...

hehehehe :p
where's my herbicide!

amp, I think broms... but not sure about helis

@av8tor: ahh, yes. you are correct.
@thez: well considering you'd only need to give away a 1x1 inch plug instead of the entire pot...utrics by default should be one of the most popularly traded cps, probably in a close tie to pings (which i cant keep btw).

@av8tor: ahh, yes. you are correct.
@thez: well considering you'd only need to give away a 1x1 inch plug instead of the entire pot...utrics by default should be one of the most popularly traded cps, probably in a close tie to pings (which i cant keep btw).

What I meant was give all of it away...my clump isn't big enough to take parts of yet :-(

wait till it starts making runners. they find their way to other pots just fine. Doubt that they can be stopped. I try to keep a pot of love sphagnum nearby to catch the runners. got me thinking about Logan's Run....
Stop, Runner!!!!

DSC_00080001-3.jpg

My reniformis is just starting to pop out of the drainage holes........ I need some of those net pots!

Back