These two Utricularia haven't been doing well since putting them outside in spring so since there wasn't much left I decided to try something with what you see here:
First I fit some wood in a couple "Death cubes" they're sold as "Amec Boxes" at TheContainerStore.com in all sorts of sizes up to the death cube 4" x 8". We ought to petition them to make them up to 12" x 24"
Here are the planted/inoculated "Utriculariums".
The U. tricolor was put in the left over peat/mud from the living clay background I made. A few pieces of live sphagnum collected from a muddy area were poked around the base of the cork.
The U. sandersonii pieces were placed on in LFS. There's a clump of moss found growing on wood that is in the fork of the branch.
These may or may not be successful little setups, we'll see what happens with them in a few months under T5s. I plan on letting the water levels vary through evaporation.