In January, my Utricularia chrysantha began to flower. However, since the container I was growing them in was too short, the flowers hit the lid and began growing sideways without flowering. In March, I transplanted them to a much taller container and the stalks began to grow upright. They still did not flower though, probably because I was putting them outside at night where it was 50 to 60 degrees. A few weeks ago, I noticed that there were aphids in the container because I had tried to feed them to a Drosera. So I soaked all the Utricularia from the container in water for 2 days and cut off the flower stalks because there were aphids on them. I also changed most of the soil.
Yesterday I noticed that new flower stalks were beginning to grow from the ones I had cut. I have never seen this before, so I just wanted to share it here. I hope that this time I will be able to see some flowers. By the way, I also did the same thing to Utricularia calycifida but the flower stalks don't appear to be regrowing. That plant successfully flowered though.