Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sandersonii flowers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pyro

i will try to get some pics posted when they open. i dont have a digital cam but i will see if i can borrow one! well, take care everybody!

-josh
    through understanding of our differences, we will find respect for one another. we are all flesh and blood. i am not affraid to speak my mind. no matter the consequences, stay true to yourself. through the humble eyes of a child, we will realize true equality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pyro is right! You do it to impress those of us with the same excellent taste in plants that you have, and, well, we are impressed!!! I didn't know minutissima was in cultivation! Keep this up and you will have the most varied collection in the world if you're not there already. Like wow man, far out!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gee thanks guys. I love you all.

Got part of my BestCP order today: U humboltii (finally&#33[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img], U. paulinae, G. filliformis and G. lobata x violacea as a bonus plant.

They are the biggest sections of plant I've ever recieved, and they looked healthy and fresh. Quite impressive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW!!!!

you must have an awesome connection for these plants dode!!!! as far as im concerned, you have the largest collection..lol. im proud of you!!!! good luck with you new plants as well!!!

-josh
    through understanding of our differences, we will find respect for one another. we are all flesh and blood. i am not affraid to speak my mind. no matter the consequences, stay true to yourself. through the humble eyes of a child, we will realize true equality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks josh.

I have some pretty good people to trade with. Most of the people I know with big collections are in Europe. The interesting thing is that people in different parts of the world have different species in their collection. Plants that are common in NA can be quite desirable in Europe and vice versa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow!!!..thats great!! ..i have a question. my plants are in a window sill right behind my drum set. would the loud noise be too much stress for my plants to grow in?? thanx alot for sharing stories with everbody!

-josh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always got rap/hiphop and house/dance music blaring in my house.......... I mean blaring..... In a non-residential friendly way...

My plants are doing uncannily well. I dont do anything. I doubt that can be attributed to music, but I'm just saying. My plants are all excellent, and I DO have crazily loud music.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12