Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U. Radiata

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oops sorry, wrong Noah i think? im so sorry, i thought you were like this other noah... ughhh ARe there 2 noahs here?? this is confusing.... hermmm well if this is a different Noah the noah that i am not aqainted with, then i am willing to trade anything that you are willing to part with... so tell me what you think.. okdoke

Cay laters
    Jim
    Just a capsule of energy brought on this umbrageous oak I see.
    -Jim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and also,
    ummmm.. i dunno where anyone can get that these plants are anything close to hard to grow... (no offense) but this species is on of the most Robust, Sincere, Easiest Grown Cp ive ever grown, this was my first utric so i had no what so ever experience in growing them at all, and i recieved 3 3" stems and i placed them under ONE standard aquarium flourescnt light, and in 2 weeks i had exactly what, havron told me i woudl have a 10 gallon tank full of Utrics, althought he insisted that i used a Co2 REactor i didnt, because of certain implecations that has happened, and i just wanted to throw the REactor on the Grounf and Beat it in with a bat.. if oyu knwo what i mean.... but i also used Peat Tea, for the Replacements of the adding of Pure peat to the water... if you dont knwo how to make peat tea, contact me or others.. about it.. but anyways, these plants are extremely easy to grow, for it being a first aquatic utric that i have ever owned.. the idea is, watch the plant for a week or two, and if no algae begins to grow, you are some what most likely not goign to haev problems with it... but do be careful as for just yesturday i had an algae attack and i immadiately replaced the water... and also i do use a fertilizer, especially for water plants.. now mind you, be careful with this, dont add it immeadiately after changing the water, like i did just like my last water change.. because it will Cause an Algae Bloom.. ALGAE BLOOMS I HAEV FOUJND OUT IT BADDDDD bwhahahha.. but after so many days of not seeing any algae bloom you may cautiously add the fertilizer to the water, in a very diluted state... these plants do like there room, and 10 gallon tank is quite enough. But the Idea is if you see no problems in the 2 weeks that pass you can basically forget about them... and look at them so often and be amazed on how fast these things multiply...

well i hope you get some of these plants, and sorry for getting you confused with the other noah in the forum...

Cay laters
    Jim
    -Jim

Marshfield, MA (US) USDA zone 6 cold-temperate coastal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whoa...this sudden rush of information has got me a little dazed, so I'll just say...

Thanks, everyone.

Chris
    Chris Roy
    Eastern Massachusetts, United States

I have only made this letter rather long because I have not had time to make it shorter. - Blaise Pascal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    If you want i can send you some U Rediata sinc ei think yours has died, i would prefer a trade, but if you dont have anything to trade i will just send soem to you for cost of shipping..... tell me what you think okdoke...

Cya laters
    Jim
    -Jim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jim,

I am the one and only noah yeah sure I'll trade.. I'll message you in a minute. righty ho? alrighty ho.

-noah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12