User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: U. inflata

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had a bunch of U. inflata and it was growing great! well, i went to check on it and someone flippid the wine barrel i had it in and dumped it all over the ground. by the time i found it, my inflata were all dry and dead... IT MAKES ME SOOO MAD WHEN PEOPLE DESTROY STUFF!!!!

-josh
    through understanding of our differences, we will find respect for one another. we are all flesh and blood. i am not affraid to speak my mind. no matter the consequences, stay true to yourself. through the humble eyes of a child, we will realize true equality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put it back in water an hope for the best. In the wild I am sure these plants suffer periods of drought. You never know, maybe it'll revive itself.

And if it does put a big sign on the barrel that says:

IF THIS ISN'T YOURS AND I FIND YOU MESSING WITH IT I WILL CHOP YOU UP AND FEED YOU TO MY CARNIVOROUS PLANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That should discourage people from bothering it.

Pyro
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, that's awful. Good luck trying to revive the plant.
    Other than the warning Pyro suggested, there's always "Warning - this barrel contains hydrochloric acid. Do not put hands or feet in or on barrel."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to play the devils advcoate here. What was a pond of plants to you might have been percieved as a mosiquto factory to some one else. When you set it up again make a sign to let people know that their are important plants in it and use mosiquto dunks to control the mosiquto population. You may also want to put a small potted plant in also, they help control the algie. But keep a lookout for snails, they love to eat the plants.
    Marjorie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, heres my situation

cant revive them. theyve been cooking in the sun and are toast! and for people thinking its a mosuito factory....every one here already knew what it was...someone came in my yard and felt like bein an a$$ hole and tipping it over...it was probly my moms x- husband...hes done things like that before. well, ill just hafta get more some day. take care everybody!

ohh, i like the hydrochloric acid sign idea...lol!!!!
    through understanding of our differences, we will find respect for one another. we are all flesh and blood. i am not affraid to speak my mind. no matter the consequences, stay true to yourself. through the humble eyes of a child, we will realize true equality.