What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First try with the new digital camera microscope

Here the first capture in the new scope! Here is U. gibbas full trap at 40%
Ugibba.jpg

Can't wait til I have some days off to play more with it! I figure I could float some gibba traps in water and put a couple newly hatched brine shrimp in and videotape the trap activating (this makes mpegs! as well as bitmap images) , that'll be fun!  
smile.gif

Very cool

another one :

Utri_gibba01.jpg

and closer :

Utri_gibba03.jpg

Martin

wow kool pics of the traps. i would of never thought of them looking like that. know i have a clue of what the U.Radiata & U.Subulata are doing w/ there traps and fighting w/ the mosquito larva

wow you guys those are very cool

where did you get the digital camera microscope

thanks
biggrin.gif

yeah I would like to know, too
smile.gif
thats so cool! could I do that whith my microscope that takes pics? would it be all right if I took it out of the water to take a pic? (of course I would have to get a utric to do it, I don't even have one, terrestrial or aquatic.)
sad.gif

Swords and Martin, are you guys sure your last name ain't Jones?  I have the strong urge to "keep up" with you.

Those are some nice pics you guys.  Much better than the 'make-do' that I take at work.

This is the about best I've been able to do:

13879369-53f9-02000180-.jpg

Daphnia sp. aka Water Flea

Back