What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pond Photos

Here is a photo of one of my set-ups the plastic box in the lower right corner is the CO2 system that is made by Jungle Labs. This pond has U.gibba, vulgaris?sp, inflata ,Aldrovanda, water mint, and tadpoles with a crawfish thrown in for good measure.

pond.jpg

Impressive

Other than the CO2 injector, do you have any other things hooked up to it? You are inspiring me... Say theres nothing else...

I THINK I can see the vulgaris in question... Probably wrong, because I dont know what gibba looks like, but is it the piece that is growing downward on the picture, on the injector?

Yah... hard to describe... You know... The green thing... It looks ropey... Yea, thatone...
wink.gif

Hehehe...

Hello !!
magore, how deep is your plastic box?
I also have one with Utricularia vulgaris, and is about 80 cm deep.

Regards

rajah

wow, that is really kewl!!! looks great! and hey i think i see the craw fish... :\ uh nope just more plants.. that is ok. the plants are neater anyway!
lates,
andrew

Here are the answers;
Parasuco: That's it nothing added, just a water pond container from Home Depot. The only reason I added the CO2 generator was because I wnated to grow Aldrovanda in it. The other plants were doing fine without.

Rajah: The Pond is about 2 feet deep

Now does anyone need some U. gibba ? My other water pond has even more in it.

I'll trade with you... What would u like?

I'm in Canada though...
confused.gif

Back