What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just want to brag because

Hey Pete,

If these guys grow like typical calycifidas I can probably drop you a 'Cthuhlu' in a month or so

Pyro

Pyro,

You are the man (at least I assume you are, if I am sadly mistaken then - You are the Woman). Thanks for the kind thought, I took a quick look at your wish list and I have some extra P. agnata 'True Blue' lurking about here I would be happy to ship your direction.

Cheers

Pete,

No you are not sadly mistaken
smile.gif
I am most definitly a man

Pyro

I want to have pyrokinesis...

Parasuco,

Did you fail to read Firestarter?

I read it and I would still like to have that ability, It'd make bar-b-qing much easier
smile.gif

Just out of curiosity, Parasuco where did that come from?

Pyro

Well. You see Pyro I have super powers. Its called... Its called... Non-Sessile Thinking... My mind... Wanders... To places that just appear... Without being provoked... I might break into song... Like that one thread I began singing the thats song about sunshine... Lollipops... and rainbows... If you DO recall...

No I have not read Firestarter... Though, with Pyrokinesis, I know that I would definatly stay sane... The ability to flame broil any adversary sure would come in handy in a small town high school... Don't you agree?

Flambé anyone?

Ok, I can agree with the BBQing and even the High school stuff (even though all those fire drills would be a bore) but if you end up in a job dealing with clients - the temptation would be too great.

Why not succumb to tempatation? You sure could fend off police, or melt bullets with a wall of flames...

Then again... Who wants to turn into a super villain?

If I succumbed I would soon run out of clients and be out of business. And in the wee hours of the morning trying to debug code I would inevitably melt my computer and that could get expensive after a while.

Cheers

Aha. I can see what you mean.

Back