What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. asplundii

The plant is showing a remarkable rate of growth! Stolons are coming out all over. I/m going to try putting a little osmunda fiber around the clump and see it it likes that medium, but I bet it will! It;s great to see some real growing action on this one. I am hoping the U. geminiloba will take a hint too
laugh.gif

Just installed my HPS 3 days ago, and I hope it will have the same effect as your HID, on my epiphytic Utric; reniformis, nephrophylla and humboltii! Plus my good old longoolia! How far it is from the lamp?

The plant in question sits directly beneath the lamps: about 2 feet away, and is in a glass apothocary jar. I leave the jar open so there is no glass between it and the light. The room is well ventilated, and a fine ultrasonic generated mist is falling on the plant while the lamps burning. At night, the cover is replaced on the jar.

Back