Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: U. reniformis care

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

I am very interested in growing this bladderwort since I heard it was one of the easier epiphytes and I love the stolons (looks like something right out of a fantasy story). Oh!.... and the flowers. But before I do I need some cultivation info.

Mostly general care things like soil mix and light, but I'm confused about one other thing. I heard it has a dormancy but I can't find anything about it. How do you trigger the dormancy? Will it happen on it's own? Will the dormant tuber rot? Et cetera...

Any help?
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gah! I'm sorry! I just scanned through the rest of the utric forum and found a topic like exactly like this. I got all the info I need so can a moderator close this topic please?

Thanks!

^_^'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can close it, but I think it would be a good idea to leave it open. You never know, you may get some more info you didn't know you were looking for.

Cole
    Duele no tenerte cerca, duele no escuchar tu voz. Duele respirar tu ausencia, pero, duele más decirte adiós.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I suppose it would be best to leave it open. Heh-heh [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] .