What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utricularia graminifolia

Hehe, nice discussion.
laugh.gif

Very scientific isn't it? ;)

Anyone wishing to discuss my bladder...feel free.
laugh.gif

Here is the result so far after a couple weeks.  I put a couple 2" stolons horizontally under the moss.. with a little exposed here and there.  There might have been all of 1 or 2 leafy stolons originally.  The pot is sitting in a container that can hold enough water to flood the pot although I haven't added water yet and the water is about 1" deep, so the moss is very wet but not flooded.  The setup went into my lowland grow chamber which is a bit more shady than the main greenhouse and is 75 at night and warmer during the day.
Ugram.jpg

We will see how it does in the long hall but this explosive growth is encouraging from the what appeared to be soon extinction from my greenhouse prior to this.

Hey Tony. How are things going with your graminifolia??

Hi Sebastian,

It's looking good. Best growth I have ever seen from this plant so I assume it's much happier now.
Here is a new picture I took today for comparison.
Ugram2.jpg

Back