What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple of pics

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
These aren't the greatest photos but I'm posting them anyway.  These are my first two utrics.  The livida is doing a bit better than the sandersonii but the latter is starting to spread finally.  This is something I've always wanted to try.  
smile.gif

utriclivida3-04RS.jpg

Schloaty...this pic is for you.  If you remember, you teased me about my "heron" [kingfisher more likely].  Here it is.  So....  
tounge.gif
  It will look even better as it grows and puts up more flowers.  Thanks for the plant.  
smile.gif

utricsander3-04RS.jpg

This is rather wimpy looking right now but will be pretty once the plant spreads more.   Thanks Tony.  
smile.gif

Suzanne

Nice pots PAK.  Oh!...nice plants also.
smile.gif

lol...well...I had some shots that showed more of the livida but they didn't come out that great.   So I had to go with what I had.  
tounge.gif

And being an "old things" kinda person, I love 1940s and 50s planters. Got bunches of them. My african violets are in a number of McCoy planters.
smile.gif

Looks like they are doing nicely and coming along well ;>

Bunnies for Easter hehe

Tony

Hey...yeah! Bunnies for Easter.
smile.gif
The sandersonii just needs to catch up with the livida. I think it will look very nice once the pot fills out. The livida has almost filled the kingfisher planter already. I like those little rabbit ears though.
smile.gif

the rabbits are cute
biggrin.gif
. Nice setup with both plants.

Very nice....so that's the pot I was heron about....
laugh.gif

I really like the sandersonii, too!

Schloaty. Dear Schloaty. You are too much.
laugh.gif
Yes, that is the pot. Its so beautiful I just hope its never stolon from me. Arr Arr!
tounge.gif

Thanks you guys.
smile.gif

Doh!
laugh.gif
Good one!

Back