What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

here is a pic of U. aureomaculata that i transplanted this weekend

here is a pic of U. graminifolia blooming i wish it was in mass but ive only got a single flower. i should have taken the pic a few days ago when it had more color

here is a shot of one of my tray systems you can see sandersonii blooming in mass in the back, calycifida "mrs. marsh" is in the top right corner, you can see a flower stalk of Genlisea violacea x lobata going from right to left. bottom right is a pot of pygmy dews

here is my plesent weed in my lowland chamber, anyone know what it is? i had trouble with it to begin with and thought i was going to loose it but i was told to put it in with my lowland neps and it went crazy and has vines going EVERYWHERE

i have more photos in the nep forum and will soon post a couple more in the Drosera Forum

Ah nice Dischia Pectinoides, I have one as well in my lowland terrarium. So many seeds and supposedly you can just cute some vine and lay it on some LFS and it will root and grow. I have an ant colony in my terrarium as well and it moved into one of the pods! unreal! but for some reason they move back and forth to the pod and a basket....not really staying in the pod like I want.
David

well since your the second person who called it pectinoides ill put that on the tag. i purchased it as an unknow Dischia about 6 months ago.

Cant see the pictures once again.
smile_h_32.gif
confused.gif

Back