What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to buy ultrcularia?

I have found acouple European sites that sell a good variety. But shipping and papers make it far to expensive.

Any sites based in the US have a good selection?

*edit* Agh, don't bite my head off I thought I capatalized Utricularia in the title... */edit*
smile.gif

talk to Tony Parobek, he has a decent selection listed on his website. you will prolly have better luck trading for them though as thats how most personal collections are made. ive put together 41 species and cultivars of Utrics(no aquatic species) and Genlisea in the last year and a half, and its still growing. wasnt really hard to do. mainly trading, a lil postage and very lil out right purchasing. heck normally i would send yah some but i put alot up in the auction and untill i get everything from there settled i cant send out much of anything.

Rattler basically covered it, the best way to get Utrics (note: there is only one "l" in Utricularia) is to trade for them. Maybe consider dropping a post onto the trade forum and someone will likely be able to help you.

It is easy to trade for Utrics... It takes very little of the plant to get started, so somebody with a 3"x3" pot could easily give a 1 cm square plug (or even smaller).

I am currently trying an experiment to reproduce several species from one lolon (leaf stolon).

But when you don't have anything to trade?...

We are a very generous lot! Ask, and you shall receive!
smile.gif

Back