What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutting successes

So it would be to put the leaf in the position as if it were still attached to the mother plant?

Exactly! Also, water in the tray for a leaf cut should contain superthrive. Superthrive is a rooting hormone that usually does VFT's no harm. It will help the rooting process very well and help to assure better percentage in growth. Just a few drops in a gallon of water is all you need, add to the water tray.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Feb. 18 2006,8:04)]Exactly! Also, water in the tray for a leaf cut should contain superthrive. Superthrive is a rooting hormone that usually does VFT's no harm. It will help the rooting process very well and help to assure better percentage in growth. Just a few drops in a gallon of water is all you need, add to the water tray.
Schhweeeet! I did not know about Superthrive. Must check this out to revive my baby plants. Just a few drops per gallon, sounds great. I hope it's okay to use on grown VFTs too.

Back