Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cool flytrap video article

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img] Man, really lame. I was quite unaware of that, so thanks for the info PlantAKiss. I HATE field collectors [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched the video, this greenhouse is 5 miles from my house. I've been there a few times. I have seen with my own eyes thousands of vft bulb that were dug up and laying in a wooded box waiting to be planted in pots. I was told that they were "rescued" from a piece of land that was being developed. At the time I had no reason to doubt him. But as time went on I started putting more pieces together. It became clear what was going on. I won't say anymore than that for obvious legal reasons. But There is very little propagation that goes on there. If you'll notice, almost all of the nonnative plants they sell are considered weeds, like capensis.
    I really don't know what more I can say about them on a public forum. If anybody wants more info they are free to ask in a pm.
    But please don't make the same mistake I made, don't buy from them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did notice that all of them were of the 'common' type; which may add creedance to your claim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12