Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Walmart has vft!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so what do i do with it now? i'll get pics in a bit. it looks better than anything home depot has ever had. the inside of the traps are actually red. so do i uncover, water, put in tray, and set in full sun? help so i don't kill this one! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They just got them in here too. They look VERY healty with dark red in the traps, they look MUCH healthier that the Home Depot/Lowes plants. I'm gonna pick some up today, you have the right idea on what to do. They should live, no problem. I'll also post pics of them when I get 'em.

-Rail
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trap, all those plants are dead from the begining. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    Mens Et Manus

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would definitely put it outside, but in the shade at first. Then gradually move it to full sun, in a container of water. Did the plants just come in? Were they a fresh shipment?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a few that came from Walmart,and they are growing fine.I just put them in full sun,thats what I do with all my vft and sarrs.But you might want to er on the side of caution and take jimscotts advice.

Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they just came in and look very healthy. even if it is dead oh well i kill everything anyways! lol! like i said when i get a chance i'll get pics. they are in a window sill right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mom's an anti walmart activist. She and her friends have kept wal-mart out of my town for 13 years. So no luck for me. But i doubt they would get the VFTs to Canada anyway. On the plus side the new home depot opens 500metres (1/4 mile for you imperial weirdos) from my house this fall

Zac
    "You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public" -Scott Adams-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (7santiago @ Oct. 02 2005,6:40)]trap, all those plants are dead from the begining. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    I bought one today and they are very alive. They just came in like 2 days ago so soon they will be dead if they don't sell, but right now they are in great shape.

Whats dead or going to die is the stuff they just got in at Lowes. They are selling "mini terrariums" with three different CP's stuffed into those cubes. I can't belive they are doing that, I saw a Nep planted in with a VFT and a Sundew. If that is not bad enough they put Cobralily's in with VFT's and Neps. Whats wrong with them?? Those combinations wont live together through dormancy. Not to mension they plant them together in a way that makes it hard to seperate them.

-Rail
    My life sucks

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast