Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is this...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mm hmm... I guess pillbugs either work or don't work for some people. Nothing seems to be wrong right now, so I guess pillbugs work for my plant. Ha, another bug to its lunch-able list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My plants have eaten ladybirds, (ladybugs), wasps, slugs, woodlice, beetles, flies and ants with no problems.
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Dentate has digested worms whole, reopened, then digested a fly. My Dingley Giant has digested lady bugs and reopened. My typicals have digested huge crane flies with their bottom sticking out, and still managed to reopen. My Green Dragons have digested wasps. My baby VFTs have taken on flies that span their entire trap area and still reopen. Perhaps a healthy VFT could digest anything and reopen.
    VFT's to offer here===>http://www.phongvft.org

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (uglypho @ Nov. 09 2005,8:12)]My Dentate has digested worms whole, reopened, then digested a fly. My Dingley Giant has digested lady bugs and reopened. My typicals have digested huge crane flies with their bottom sticking out, and still managed to reopen. My Green Dragons have digested wasps. My baby VFTs have taken on flies that span their entire trap area and still reopen. Perhaps a healthy VFT could digest anything and reopen.
    Wow, I guess it could. Mine probably aren't very healthy then. It decides to rot on certain insects it catches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12