What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, what's up every one. My name's Linden and I'm from Pennsylvania. I'm not new to growing CP's but i stopped growing them for about 4 years. Back when I grew CP's before I didn't have much experience and I was stubburn so my plants would die in like 2 years. but now I'm older and have more experience and growing CP's is easy for me now. I am currently growing my whole collection from seeds because it may take more patience and time but it's more rewarding to me. Just sowed some VFT seeds, so i hope they sprout soon.
smile.gif

Welcome to the forums, CPM! And thanks for the good advice in my thread!

Welcome to TerraForums! Where in PA are you? Some of us here are near Reading, Lancaster, Philly, and Allentown.

Have you ever heard of bucknell university?
Because I'm from a small college town called Lewisburg.

Okay, you're further north. Bucknell is a known college. I think Jim Thorpe was there.

Welcome to the forums!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I am currently growing my whole collection from seeds because it may take more patience and time but it's more rewarding to me.

I have the same outlook. I love the challenges and joys associated with cultivating a plant from "scratch." Too bad the seed don't always cooperate!
smile_m_32.gif

Back