What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did I do it right?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Feb. 27 2006,10:29)]"....and I'll be happy to see the nice young men in their clean white coats.... and they're coming to take me awaaaayyyyy!"
OMG! How do u kno that song?!?!?

That's my question to you!!!! That sond was like from 1967 and you're from like 1992. Either your parents listen to the oldies station or someone has a novelty taste. I know it as an oldie.... and I happen to like novelty stuff, like Weird Al.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Feb. 27 2006,10:35)]That's my question to you!!!! That sond was like from 1967 and you're from like 1992. Either your parents listen to the oldies station or someone has a novelty taste. I know it as an oldie.... and I happen to like novelty stuff, like Weird Al.
Lol, well...My social studies teacher played it in class for some reason, and I liked it, so I downloaded it and I sing it all the time, LOL!

You'd love Weird Al then!
smile_m_32.gif

Al is the brown alien?, w long nose?, sorry to b in all u post, but im reading all post and the post us writhe are very funny!, I wach in the tv the nanny fine.... Fran Fine, the nanny grandma is KEWL!.

Wierd Al Yankovich...He plays an accordion and sings songs that parody other hit songs. Michael Jackson sang "Beat it" & Wierd Al did the parody "Eat It"

Back