What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New VFT's came in!

cprus

BANNED
These are the Big Mouths I got in today from you know where. Man they're awesome, the smallest plant is larger than 3 inches! I'm going to clip all three flower talks to promote max growth. One picture has a zip lock bag in the background, those are a few leaf cuttings I did when repotting.  

Enjoy, I know I will.
BigMouth5.jpg

BigMouth4.jpg

See the cherry pot has an opening in the back, that's how I tell how much water is in there so it doesn't remain water logged.
BigMouth3.jpg

BigMouth2.jpg

BigMouth1.jpg

All three together in undrained bowls with sarrs in the back.
VFTall.jpg

I separated my bog garden since I moved everything ouside. These are all the small vft's from another dealer.

Weather here has been miserable as of late. I'm hoping the sun will start shining soon before my plants go back into dormancy again. Those pictures were taken at 2pm and it was very dark and cloudy already.

I just ordered myself some, hopefully they are as nice as yours.

cprus, just let'em handle the weather as they will. It will be nice here soon enough, and then the fun begins. We can sit and watch our babies eat.

Keeping the name of the vendor from us won't work if it can be found in the photos.
smile_n_32.gif

I'm surprised by their fast recovery from being shipped bare root. Most of the traps that look like they'll die from shock are actually opening again for some more snacking. Great top-of-the-line quality plants. Oh I used superthrive also, great stuff, 15 minute soak and back to business. I think Bugweed shares my same thoughts about superthrive.

those are gorgeous! thanks for sharing

Back