What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Mouth Photo

• Thread starter jkochuni
  • Start date
Here is a photo of my new Big Mouth VFT's.  I will get some pics when it is sunnier. The largest trap is about 1.5".

big.jpg

Score! Nice plant.

Nice! In a few days, after they settle in, those big traps will open back up for business.

cprus, I bought them from you know who. Thanks for tipping me off.

If you just repotted them you may want to take off the flower stalks just to avoid any more stress to the plant.

By the way NICE plants!

Or, if you decide to go for seed, Superthrive will help it through the rough spots of its transplanting so you can flower it. It IS risky though, after a transplant. You may want, as Unknownclown said, to go ahead and cut them this year, and go for it next year. So with 2 options, myself, I would cut the flower. You get them every year anyway.

I just cut off the flowers. I wanted to take some pics for a website/forum I am creating for CP's. I wanted some upclose shots of the flower stalks.

Back