First, they arrived like this. The plants were distributed to growers involved in the 'VFT "Red Dragon" Competition'.
I've got two plants and acclimatised them using just perlite and tap water. Here they are at 2 weeks ex-vitro.
Here they are at 2 months ex-vitro.
Recently, there were mutilple offshoots from each plant. I removed a clump and there were 9 offshoots, each with a root intact. They are all placed in ICU (a.k.a. live sphagnum moss box) until they are large enough to be potted. Each trap is only 2-3 mm wide. It's been 4 days and all offshoots are well and alive.
Throughout, the plants are under 55W PLL lights. I have yet placed them out under the sun.