A couple weeks ago my VFT's, after having recovered from a bit of inside to outside shock, got gnawed by something. Whatever it was also got into my cobra lily and bit the pitchers off some of them. I'm thinking very seriously about buying a birdacge, or something to that effect to keep them out and sunshine in. But that's not the thrust of this topic.
One of the VFT's was just plain decapitated and for the lark of it I placed the top portion in one of the other minibogs, nestled in the live LFS. I looked at today and it is still green. There is actually a trap in development. Anybody else try this with success?