Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Folair feeding my Venus flytrap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you duke, but I only have very few traps that are open at this time, there is new Sprouts, but nothing like I see a healthy one have. I will let nature take its course as it would in the wild for these plants I just wanted to give them a little help. And they get between 10 and 12 hours of sunlight, with distilled water, sponge moss/perlite, and tray water.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with steve, my plants are usually very slow growers while adapting to a new habitat, I have killed at least 50 VFTs as well so i am defiantely not a pro at this thing, but once they adapt they usually grow like mad, all they need is some time, and i bet they will look awesome by the end of this season
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Kirkscoastalcarnivores, I will give them time to adapt just getting some pointers from others just to make sure that I am doing the right things for my plants, Ozzie said that he would post my pictures that everyone could see and help me further. I want to thank everyone for all the support, I am learning a lot. And I will join the sponsored link that you have posted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have any idea what might be uprooting and eating my plants, the funny thing is its only eating the traps, and leaving the rest the plant intact. Kirkscoastalcarnivores the link that you told me to go to is OK but I am happy here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just thought I'd add that I spray my biggest, most robust Venus Flytrap with a foliar feed every two weeks and it's a beast because of it. I also feed it the occasional unlucky bug!

Another note: This beast of a VFT is grown in a terrarium under lights. Who woulda thunk it?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you LLeopardGGecko, what type of folair feed do you use and how much per gallon do you mix. I had my flytrap's on the ground they are now on a table do you know if rabbits are squirrels like to eat flytrap's or wasps are things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Ozzie are you going to post those pitches for me, I e-mail them to you today.I just want to see if there's anything wrong with my set up. You can even just post a reply if you want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Flytrap455 @ July 10 2006,6:10)]Thank you LLeopardGGecko, what type of folair feed do you use and how much per gallon do you mix. I had my flytrap's on the ground they are now on a table do you know if rabbits are squirrels like to eat flytrap's or wasps are things.
    I use Epiphyte's Delight and I believe I mixed one 1/4 of a teaspoon per gallon. A little really goes a long way with that stuff.

As for animals eating your flytraps, I have heard of many growers having problems with small animals eating their CPs. Perhaps you should keep them protected somehow.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast