These are the mean temps. for each month in my city...
Mean Monthly Temperatures (in °F) J34 F37 M40 A75 M83 J92 J98 A97 S91 O80 N67 D33
* Annual Average High Temperatures: 98°F (summer) 59°F (winter)
* Annual Average Low Temperatures 65°F (summer) 33°F (winter)
* Highest Recorded Temperature: 113°F (1972)
* Lowest Recorded Temperature: 6°F (1963)
* Warmest Month: July
* Coolest Month: December
* Highest Precipitation: February
* Annual Precipitation: 7.36 inches
The letter before the number is the first letter of the month (I'm sure u figured it out).
So r they ok for winter dormancy?