Hey guys, took a few update pictures. After all the mess ups, 4 plants survived. I took xvarts advice and added some dead LFS to the top to keep the perlite down and the moisture up.
This is the largest one and is showing lots of new growth, even though it is late October.
This one is the second largest and is showing tons of new growth around the base, although the new leaves are not as advanced in growth as the first ones are.
This plant is somewhere in the middle and has a couple new leaves growing from the bottom.
This is the smallest one, you can hardly see it because my camera sucks. There is one larger trap leaf as well as a couple tiny ones you can't even make out in the picture.
Sorry for the crappy pictures, but you get the idea.
All of the solo cups they are in were in about an inch of water at the bottoms to keep the soil moist in the hot Florida sun. Recently, with the temperature and photoperiod decreasing, I took the water out and they are receiving waterings when needed while they prepare for dormancy.
Please hit me with any questions or advice.