Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the VFTs with all of their other little potted plants? I've been to a couple of different 99 Cent Only stores and all they had were little cacti and other little plants (no idea what they were).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm back. That aside, I just dropped into the SuperStore next to my place of work, and lo and behold, they got over 100 of the gorgeous buggers just that very day. I left with 8 that day, and then decided to explore other SuperStores for more, and scavange the best ones from across the Lower Mainland in BC. I managed to hit 6 different stores, and collected an additional 8 from them. I now have the BEST storebought VFT collection in BC. WOOT!!

I paid 3.99 per, which is better than the 10 per I'm used to. So of course, I snapped them up as fast as I could. I now know that this time of year is the time to start prowling the grocery stores for VFT's....

I will post pictures of my beauties later. Great finds for everyone at this time of year it looks like!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien1099 View Post
    Are the VFTs with all of their other little potted plants? I've been to a couple of different 99 Cent Only stores and all they had were little cacti and other little plants (no idea what they were).
    I have the same question as well... What section of the store did you guys find them in?
    -Joel from Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, just got back from the fullerton 99 cent store and they had about 6 box load containing around 30-40 VFT. I got 4 really nice VFT for 99 cent each. Best deal in town. THANKS LARRY !!!

Last edited by WayCool; 03-01-2008 at 10:31 PM. Reason: added pics of 99 cent store VFT

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joossa View Post
    I have the same question as well... What section of the store did you guys find them in?
    It depends on the store. Usually in the plant section but they could be anywhere. The Torrance store on 190th and Anza had them in one of the center aisles.

It's always good to check out everything in these stores. I found some Star Wars PEZ dispensers and Rocky & Bullwinkle fan chain pulls not too long ago.

BTW the Culver City store had 8-10 flats (28 per flat) this morning. The selection isn't as good as Dec but there were plenty of nice ones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm well I definitely wasn't looking for anything resembling the pics in the pictures in the other thread. I'll have to take another look I suppose. I'll have to look elsewhere in the stores I guess since there were definitely no VFTs with any of the other plants. The only plants I've seen at my local stores are all on a large rolling shelf thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got another one today

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast